After reading both Laurie and Joleane's blogs about Spring, I thought I better get in on it too. We have had gorgeous weather the last week or so. Mid to high 70's! Yes, that is correct - Colorado in March is wonderful. This weekend (the beginning of Spring Break) is suppose to be in the 80's. Don't be fooled though - just as the blossoms start blooming we;ll get some snow and all the buds will freeze and we'll have to start over.
HAPPY SPRING everyone.
 |
| Happy Birthday Grandma |
 |
| Happy Anniversary Grandma & Grandpa |
 |
| Happy Anniversary Joleane and James |
 |
| Happy Birthday Daddy |
2 comments:
Beautiful flowers and yummy looking cupcakes. Did you make those treats? I love making cupcakes too.
Happy Spring to you too. Thanks for the awesome Anniversary card. It was really cool.
Post a Comment