Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beijing, China



Ok, Where to start. I hate it when I get behind on my blogging. I never know where to start. Do I post the most recent events and get caught up later or do I post the "past" and then eventually get to the "now", which will be the "past" when I get to it. Better yet, I could just ramble and make no sense. I think those few folks that look at this really only want pictures anyways, so here it goes.

A few pics from China...


In the Hotel Closet...
Method of application
(1) Take out the fire fighting filter type self-saving breather
(2) Tear at the packing bag of fire fighting filter type self-saving breather
(3) Wear helmet and pull contractive belt fast;
(4) Choose way and flee for your life decidedly.

Forbidden City

 
Forbidden City

Tienanmen Square

Tienanmen Square

HP - Beijing
Cool idea: Plug in the bathroom drawer

No comments: