Friday, February 17, 2012

Socks

If I had all the money in the world I would have a new pair of socks every day. There is nothing like the feeling of putting on a pair of new soft and fluffy socks. That being said - I absolutely HATE folding socks. Socks (whites) are the last load of laundry I do; that way they can sit in the dryer and the kids and Steve can just dig in and get their own.

Now, as the mother of a teenage girl (yes she is only 8, but I don't think she knows that) I have to say that the current fashion trend of wearing 2 different socks is by far my favorite. I don't have to match MaKenna's socks! I just throw them all in the basket and let her put them in her dresser - how ever she wants. She just grabs 2 socks and off she goes.



1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

For a minute I thought I was reading "Ducks in a Row". This sounds like Laurie and Emmeline. It must be their age. I love it and love the look.