Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My baby is 6!

Kyler turned 6 on January 29th. Yes - this is a very late tribute to my "baby". I suppose it's OK to be late since he is the 3rd kid and we all know that the last one gets neglected because all time and energy is focused on the other two...

Here are some pics of him over the "years".
Kyler Warren Cormack
January 29, 2006
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
5 Years Old
6 Years Old
Just realized I skipped 4 Years old - well, like I said he is the 3rd kid. I do have pictures of him during his 4th year, I just didn't post any here.

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

Which was his favorite birthday cake? He really has grown up over the years to become "a fine young man". I think my favorite cake is the football.