How to tell your holidays are in full swing?

1. Too Cold to go outside.
2. Snowball fights
3. LOTS of Christmas movies.Between Lifetime, ABC Family and the Hallmark channel MaKenna and I watching lots of Christmas movies. I think we've seen a few too many - Kyler was telling me at dinner tonight that the girl and guy were going to fall in love and kiss. When I asked him how he knew that he said "O, because I feel it" in a snotty voice.

1. Too Cold to go outside.
We finally broke out Risk. I've had it in the closet for a few years. I had a good time playing it the other night and teaching the kids how to play it. I was texting Daniel and he reminded me about making treaties. How could I forget that part - and of course the most important part of treaties (according to Daniel) was breaking them! Kyler and Jake set it up again today and pretended to play. I think its a hit.
2. Snowball fights
3. LOTS of Christmas movies.
![]() |
| Yes, that is MaKenna wearing shorts and a tank top. Yes it is only 15 degrees outside. |
![]() |
| The boys watching Christmas movies |




3 comments:
Love these photos. Does MaKenna have an attitude or is she posing like that on purpose? I wish I was there to watch Christmas movies with you and MaKenna. I am watching them by myself and crafting and it would be so much more fun to do it with someone else.
1. Treaties are vitally important in RISK. That's why the more-the-merrier attitude is true with the game. The more players you're going against the easier it is to burn bridges.
2. I love the photo of the snowball fight. It looks like Kyler is getting it right in the face. Awesome!
3. So you're telling me Kyler "got that feeling" did he? HA HA HA HA HA!!!
-Daniel
Have a wonderful holiday season! I never get tired of those cheesy Christmas romance movies. We've mostly been watching Christmas cartoon movies at our house.
Post a Comment