Steve and I don't have "Date Nights" as often as we should, so last night I decided it was a great time to have one. We started out with a family adventure to Fort Lupton to get a snow blower for the skidsteer. Since we had the kids - that doesn't technically count as a date. So.... about 7'ish I suggested Steve call Dee and see if she could watch the kids while we went "out". Of course she was willing to help us out. We dropped the kids off and away we went.
Where to you ask?

Like I said - it doesn't matter what you do, as long as you're spending time together. Steve was awesome and very supportive last night. I have never been in so much pain. Who knew that something so tiny and small like a Kidney Stone could cause so much pain! O MY GOODNESS it was awful - way worse then child birth.
It started with sharp pains on my left side - sort of in the back, sort of in the front. Then in moved to the front lower stomach. After about 4 hours of pain not going away, and nausea starting, I decided it was time to go get it looked at. The ER was busy (of course) so we waited and waited. Finally they took me back, gave me some pain meds and put me on the list for a CT scan. Everything turned out "OK - just a kidney stone". We got home about 12:30am.
Morale of the story - Drink lots of water.
All in all - today is much better. We're off to see HP's showing of Puss in Boots.
3 comments:
I wish I was back there to help out. Hope you are feeling better. PLEASE keep us updated.
Oh, you poor thing. I was all excited to read about your date night... definitely not what I was expecting. Hope you're feeling better. :)
Oh no! I hope you're feeling better (and drinking lots more water).
Love you! Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment