I'd like to post some current pictures, but thought I would finish with the old ones first. August was a busy month, here are some pictures to wrap it up...
Kids made a little tie-dye:
BEFORE

AFTER
Kyler loves to make "Potions"

MaKenna went shopping with her friends and her own money (without mom!)
Kyler learned to ride his bike without training wheels

Kyler gave up on the 2 wheels and went for 3...

Aqua Fria camping trip

Jake rode his dirt bike all the way up to the lake!
First Day of SchoolJake - 4th grade
MaKenna - 2nd grade
Kyler - Preschool

3 comments:
GREAT PHOTOS AND BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. Thanks for sharing. I love it.
Your kids are so cute! MaKenna is almost as big as Jake and I can't believe how old Kyler is getting. Wish we lived closer...
Thanks for another update. Love 'em.
Looks like you had a fun and busy summer. Love the picture of Kyler all muddy. ;)
Post a Comment