Monday, March 7, 2011

OK OK OK - I know it's been awhile

Here are some random pictures (Kyler's school pictures, kids, etc)

These 1st ones are Kyler's school pics from a couple weeks ago and Kyler's 5th Birthday Cake.





















We're finally painting the house and covering the boring white... Here is the kitchen Before and After.














Jake had an awesome year wrestling. I'm so proud of the way he worked hard and kept going when it was tough. We're just waiting for next fall to come around - him and Kyler will be wrestling!

Last, but not least - MaKenna got a new haircut Saturday. She has to do her "pose" for the picture of course.

1 comment:

me/mom/NANA said...

Great pictures and that picture of MaKenna could REALLY REALLY BE you... i SO WANT to move so I can paint a whole new house. Thanks for getting us up to date. Tell Miss MaKenna that her photo is now my background on this laptop.