Monday, February 9, 2009

Other Updates

I'm really bad about getting things posted as they happen. So here are some updates and pictures...



MaKenna did a cheer clinic with the high school cheerleading team. He practiced fro 4 hours one Saturday, and then got to cheer during 1/2 time at a high school basketball game.



She thought she was something else. She sure loves cheerleading and seems to have the right attitude for it. (I say that carefully, because I know what mom is thinking. I'll just clarify and say that No, I didn't have that kind of attitude and I don't know where she gets it.)



We skipped the big birthday party this year for Kyler and went on a family outing instead. We went to the Denver Aquarium. Since Kyler's birthday was during the week, we had to wait until the weekend to go. I know Kyler really enjoyed it and Jake and MaKenna are already trying to decide where they want to go for their family birthday party. I enjoyed it - no stress and no cleanup.





Let's see what else is going on. New Years day, we drove to Casper, WY to pick up a pellet stove we bought to help heat down stairs. We finally got that installed. It looks pretty nice and keeps the basement nice and toasty.






Steve is building a shed in the back. He did really good on it this fall and then things slacked off once it started getting cold. We had a couple nice days last month so we took the day off and started the siding. We got the back part completed - even the peak and the west side done. The East side is almost done - we have to cut 1 board for above the door, and then the front needs the peak boards cut.



No comments: