Monday, February 9, 2009

Kyler is 3!

Where does the time go? I was all set last week to write a blog about Kyler's 3rd birthday, but of course didn't get to it. Better late then never...

Kyler turned 3 on Jan 29th. I took the day off to stay home and hang out with Kyler. 1st we went to the Dr for his 3 year checkup. According to the Dr. he's right on target for his weight, height, and attitude. After the Dr, we went back home to wait until it was cupcake time.

We played farm, watched Caillou, played with trucks, watched Caillou, ate lunch, took a nap and THEN it was time to go. We took cupcakes to his daycare class. He was so excited and could hardly wait. He had fun playing with his friends and he got to see Taylor (a little girl who was born the day after he was - and I work with her mom).

To end the day - we went to dinner. We kept asking Kyler what he wanted for dinner. Since it was his birthday, he got to pick where we ate. He said yes to every idea we had - pizza, ribs, chicken nuggets, steak... the list goes on. Finally, Steve decided we'd go out for Mexican. When we got there Kyler said "I'm so hungry for pizza!" Steve and I just looked at each other. I asked Kyler if he wanted a Quesadilla. He said "I'm so hungry for a Quesadilla!" I would call that a successful dinner.

O Ya - we had cake and ice cream when we got home.


No comments: