Friday, February 15, 2008

Back home and to work...

Well I figured I would take a break from cleaning out my inbox and write a bit. I got through most of my email yesterday. After deleted 420+ emails, filing 150+ emails I narrowed it down to about 50 I need to read, scan, or do something with. Yesterday was full of meetings, so I'm feeling pretty productive today.

Jake has a "stay home day" today, so he is out running around town with Steve. Kyler and MaKenna went to daycare today. Everyone is home Monday - 3 "Stay Home Days" in a row! Unfortunately, this won't be a very exciting weekend. It will be a weekend of cleaning house and getting caught up on everything.

It was really nice to get to see everyone last week. Even though it was a sad time, I really enjoyed visiting and getting a chance to catch up on what everyone has been doing. Jake has Spring Break March 22nd - 30th. I'm trying to see if we'll all be able to come visit for a week.

No comments: