Friday, January 18, 2008

The Daycare Crud

The only drawback to having Kyler and MaKenna out of Daycare for 3 weeks is their germ tolerance dropped. Kyler was back for 4 days and then on day 5 we got a call that he had a fever - 103.2!

That was only the beginning... Kyler loves to share with his brother, so naturally Jake got the crud next. Since I seem to be the one taking care of the sickies - I got it too. Just when I thought It would skip MaKenna and Steve (they are both to stubborn to get sick), MaKenna got it. Apparently she has a sweet side to her. Steve on the other had still hasn't gotten it and proves my theory of him being too mean and stubborn to get sick. Once we get over the lingering coughs I think we'll be ok.

No comments: