Saturday, December 28, 2013

Nov / Dec 2013

Well, Thanksgiving came and went... before I could blink it was Christmas Eve.

For Thanksgiving - the kids and I baked - baked - and baked. We made lots of rolls, pies, cookies, salads, etc.  We have a great time with friends on Thursday and then had a low key family Thanksgiving on Friday (after shopping of course).
MaKenna was not impressed with "Lard" in the pie crusts
Kyler making salad
I refuse to do much towards Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  Usually that is not a problem - this year however, things were all squished together and I was running behind.  We did manage to get a couple packages sent.  (If you are wondering about Christmas cards - Maybe Valentine's Day)

Life moves fast - next year I will try to keep up, but for now, please enjoy the December recap in photos. (Christmas post and pics coming tomorrow...)
Frozen Big T river
Kyler and Chester
MaKenna - Choir Concert
Sea Container - Storage 
Surprise Snow - 3.5 inches!
New Chicken Coop for the Farm

2 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

That is the PERFECT picture of MaKenna. Papa loves seeing Kyler in his bibs!

Joleane said...

Love that picture of MaKenna. What's the story behind the huge container? Just storage?