Sunday, July 14, 2013

Double Digits...

Who would have thought... MaKenna made it to the double digits.  She is such a spirited child, that at times I wondered if we would make it.  She's awesome! We love her and are so thankful that she is part of our family.  There is never a dull (or quiet) moment around here.



MaKenna couldn't decide what she wanted for her birthday.  She knew she wanted it to be the "perfect gift" this year.  She still hasn't gotten anything because she can't decided - a horse, ears pierced, a mule, a paddle boat, etc.  Yes, all realistic 10 year old presents of course. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger, so I'm sure she'll get something outrageous and unexpected.

10 Years old - look at that flame!
Luckily, I did have some PJs and shirts hidden away. I pulled those out so she could get something on her birthday - the "rest" will have to wait. 
 
It was Nana's birthday the day before.  Happy Birthday Nana - the title still applies, although Nana has been in double digits a few decades longer...
The kids got Nana a digital picture frame to take on her mission.  This will same room in the 5th wheel and still let her have all of her favorite pictures.  I grabbed some of all the kids and grandkids for now. Joleane, Laurie, Meilanie - Email me some more and we'll get them added too. 

2 comments:

me/mom/NANA said...

Very nice post and I will totally agree with one statement. It is NEVER QUIET to DULL around here.

Joleane said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to find out what the "rest" of your birthday gifts are. ;)