The Easter Bunny is not nearly as clever, sneaky, or creative as the Leprechauns. Instead of a hunt (of any kind) the gifts were simply left on the table for the kids to find when they woke up.
The Easter Bunny must have been watching a wrestling tournament instead of preparing. It seems as though he needed some help from the Duck.
Easter Sunday was a beautiful and sunny spring day.
May as well blog...
5 years ago




4 comments:
Those are great gifts from the Easter Bunny, but did I count "4"? Is there something you want to tell us? I thought you had "3" children! Love the blue in their outfits!
Mom - Really??? Did you forget Steve? The 4th pile was all the candy and the movie. The Easter Bunny left it for either Steve or for everyone to share. The kids weren't sure which.
I love the picture of the kids hugging. I'm glad you all had a nice Easter.
Joleane - me too! It's a good thing pictures don't show right before or right after. :)
Post a Comment