Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th. That might explain why work this week has been so crazy. It seems like everything was a high priority escalation the last few days. I'm so ready for a 3-day weekend. I need the time to catch up on all my work and home stuff I didn't get done this week.

Every Friday the 13th I remember a particular November Friday the 13th in Bandon. I remember a big storm coming in and the power went out. (I was little, so I don't remember all the details...) I don't remember ever being scared - it was more cool than anything.  I remember it was fun to cook on the wood stove, use candles and lanterns, play games, etc. I think that is the storm that loosened the deck and later fell off - with dad hanging on.

Now, about the kids...
Today was Spirit Day at school. The kids were suppose to wear their favorite school colors. The winning class got an extra 10 minutes at recess. Both Jake and Kyler's class won.
MaKenna is on the Range View News Team.

No comments: