OH MY GOSH!!! It isn't even Halloween yet. If you are getting snow this early what is December and January going to be like. Well bundle the kids up and let them play then everyone back in the house by the fire and a nap. I hope that winter stays away here until at least the end of November. I would really like to walk outside for another 6 weeks or so. We will see.
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! It isn't even Halloween yet. If you are getting snow this early what is December and January going to be like. Well bundle the kids up and let them play then everyone back in the house by the fire and a nap. I hope that winter stays away here until at least the end of November. I would really like to walk outside for another 6 weeks or so. We will see.
Brrrrr that looks soooo cold, but very pretty. I think I could really enjoy living in Colorado!
Post a Comment