What a great week. I love this time of year. It is perfect for jeans and sweatshirts in the mornings and evenings and shorts and t-shirts in the afternoons.
I can't believe we're into September already. This kids are doing great at school and we seem to have a routine down. I get to volunteer in Jake's computer class every other Wednesday and in MaKenna's classroom every other Thursday morning.
The kids went to their 1st 4-H meeting Monday night. They are both too young to show an animal, but there are other activities and project for them to do. They will be "Cloverbuds" this year. Next year - since Jake will be 8 years old, he will be able to show an animal. I was thinking a pig (Bacon) or a cow (Hamburgers). We'll see what he wants to do.
May as well blog...
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment