Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring has sprung...


Well, it is definitely spring time in Colorado. The mornings are bright, the afternoons are warm, and the evenings bring storms. Below is a picture of our roof after last Friday afternoon's big storm. We didn't get a bunch of rain and it wasn't like a "storm" you would see in Oregon. It was mostly just wind. We have lost shingles before - several times actually, but nothing like this.




Steve and I are both so ready to go camping. I can’t wait! We went for a drive last Sunday afternoon and went up in the hills to look for some property. I was pretty excited about what we found – trees, views, flat spots for the trailer, trails to ride on, and open fields for the kids to play in. There were a few things that Steve didn’t like, so I guess we’ll keep looking. I think we’ll go for another drive this weekend. Here is a picture of the kids when we were out hiking around looking at property.


1 comment:

NBendrules said...

I love Oregon with no heavy wind storms like yours...minus all the rain! good luck on your new property search.