Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baseball and Cheerleading

This is Jake’s 2nd week of Baseball. He’s starting to like it (I think). It isn’t really practice with games – it’s more of a clinic or camp on how to play. We’ll see as they start learning more if he likes it. I don’t want to push it if he doesn’t like it – but he won’t like it unless he’s good at it. Jake has learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He’s really good and starting and stopping n the small bike, but his knees go to his chest when he’s riding. The big bike feels better when he pedals, but he can’t stop and start very well.

MaKenna has had two Saturday’s of Cheerleading. She is having a good time. I am trying to find a evening gymnastics class that fits our schedule for her. She needs something that is special for her and not the boys.


Kyler loves going for walks and rides his little bike. His favorite thing to say these days seems to be “I do it – you walk away mom”. He is getting very independent. He tells everyone to “walk away”. I think he hears that a lot at daycare. This week daycare is having a special “Week of the young child” program. Buster the Bus was there yesterday and tomorrow is a special music day. He is having a good time playing outside, painting, and learning lots.

No comments: